14.03.13

Paris Fashion Week Outfit Day 3


 As you might know I spent more than 3 days in Paris but this is the last outfit I can show you as we didn't manage to take pictures everyday. I bought this dress right before I went to Paris and when it arrived and I first tried it on I knew that this had to come with me! It is so comfy and beautiful, and best of all - I only paid 13,49€ instead of 51,94€. I do not order stuff from asos more than once a year, but every time I do, I manage to grab me another all-time-favourite-piece. 








dress: asos // shoes: 5th Avenue // jacket: Miss Selfridge // necklace: don't remember the shop's name, but I bought it in London


Isn't it lovely?! I love love love it. If you love it too then why do not hype it on lookbook? :)





So now that we are through with all my outfit posts, it's time to start posting about the other exciting things I saw and did in Paris. Since we still don't have internet in our new flat I don't know when I will be able to post again :( But I will tell you about all the shows, all the after-show partys and all the places I've been to as soon as possible, I promise. Is there anything you are especially interested in and want me to tell you ALL the details about? Let me know!






6 Kommentare:

  1. ohh danke :)
    du kleidest dich echt super toll, und deine haare sind sowieso mega ! (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wo habt ihr übernachtet, was habt ihr tolles gegessen? Welche Läden fandest du toll usw. usw.
    Ich hab auch so ein ähnliches Kleid, aufm Flohmarkt gekauft, aber das ist mir viel zu flatterig und körperunbetont. ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich mag es, wenn es nicht so sehr figurbetont ist :D da fühl ich mich wohler ^^

      Löschen
  3. TOLL TOLL TOLL!!!
    Supercooles Outfit!

    Liebste Grüße

    Frau Huegel

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Tolles Outfit und deine Haarfarbe find ich einfach klasse :-)

    http://siblingsscrapbook.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow deine Haare!!!
    Dein Header ist sehr gelungen!
    Alles Liebe,
    Mina von www.bonsoir-cherie.ch

    AntwortenLöschen

glitter glitter